001. Max Wyman, Writer
002. Alexander Atza Visnic, Artist, Designer
003. Veronica Stark, Graphic Designer
004. Nick Lepard, Painter
005. Zoltan Kiss, Architect, Potter, Painter
006. Scott Good, Composer
007. Eric Deis, Contemporary Artist
008. RozeMerie Cuevas, Fashion Designer
009. Toni Cavelti, Master Jeweller
010. Peter Busby, Architect
011. Gregory Borowski, Architect
012. Rhylin Bailie, Investor Relations
What is creativity? Can it be defined? How? How does it feel being creative? What about talent? Inspiration? Energy? Can it be learnt? Expiry date, crisis and death of creativity? Experience and age? Is creativity practical? Can it be measured? How? Ego? Archetypes and stages of creative process? Curiosity?
Is Vancouver creative?
In my most recent work I explore notions of singularity, concepts of time and patterns of change.
Today, modernity requires that each of us navigate a blizzard of information. How this maelstrom of data is interpreted and synthesized constructs an individual’s paradigm. However, the qualities of the data are subject to a Catch-22: while the data works to describe an individual’s paradigm, an individual’s paradigm likewise works to describe the data.
With so much accessible information, yet so little certainty, are our interpretations of the world more complex or confused, more varied or more refined? Is the course of progress more accessible, or more elusive?
|Barcelona Media Design 2009 All Rights Reserved|